Friday, Oct. 12
- At 2:48 p.m., a caller reported an abandoned car at Monument Avenue and Humphrey Street.
- At 7:46 p.m., a Puritan Lane caller reported a suspicious vehicle across the street from the end of her driveway.
Saturday, Oct. 13
- At 10:32 a.m., a Winshaw Road person asked to speak to an officer about an ongoing neighbor dispute.
- At 5:52 p.m., a caller reported a young child, maybe 6, riding a scooter between parked motor vehicles in the Marshalls parking lot. Police spoke to the child, telling him to stay on the sidewalk.
- At 6:28 p.m., an Ocean View Road caller reported a blinding light coming from Phillips Park that is preventing her from sleeping.
- At 9:31 p.m., police received a second call from the Ocean View resident about the bright light at Phillips Park.
Sunday, Oct. 14
- At 7:57p.m., police and fire responded to a motor vehicle accident at 190 Norfolk Ave. Two vehicles were towed from the scene. Unknown if there was personal injury.
- At 8:31 p.m., a Belleair Drive caller reported an inappropriate call from a Craig's List advertisement.
Monday, Oct. 15
- At 12:12 a.m., a person flagged down a police officer on Burrill Street. The person heard a woman scream then saw a man dressed in dark clothing wearing a backpack stagger off.
- At 12:27 a.m., police located the person from the Burrill incident. The person checked out and was given a ride home to Suffolk Avenue.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.