Wednesday, Dec. 26
- At 10:51 a.m., police responded to a medical call at HomeGoods, 450 Paradise Road, where a woman collapsed at a register. A nurse was on the scene. An ambulance responded but the woman refused medical treatment.
- At 12:50 p.m., police responded to a medical call on Prospect Avenue for an 81-year-old man who was bleeding. The man was taken to Salem Hospital.
- At 9:12 p.m., police responded to a report of a disturbance, breaking glass, in a New Ocean Street apartment. Police noted that a man had left the apartment.
Thursday, Dec. 27
- At 00:22 a.m., a Longwood Drive resident reported a loud party at a nearby house. Youth were reportedly outside and on the caller's property. Police arrived and found a person outside waiting for a ride.
- At 1:19 a.m., a Longwood Drive resident reported a noisy group in the street.
- At 8:01 a.m., a caller reported that a transformer on a utility pole appeared to have blown at 653 Humphrey St.
- At 9:09 a.m., a caller in the 200-block of Humphrey Street reported that a glass window had shattered and injured her husband. EMS was notified.
- At 9:22 a.m., a caller reported more than 12 inches of saltwater was flooding Puritan Road.
- At 7:10 p.m., a Rock Avenue caller said that her ex-husband was in a first-floor apartment in violation of a court order requiring him to vacate.
Friday, Dec. 28
- At 10:35 a.m., police and fire responded to a Barnstable Street address where a person had reportedly made suicidal comments.
- At 1:51 p.m., police arrested Paul Donnelly, 56, of 1 Weatherly Drive in Salem for allegedly shoplifting merchandise with a value more than $100 at Stop & Shop, 450 Paradise Road.
- At 10:51 p.m., police received a report that someone who had drank too much was attempting to drive away from a Humphrey Street location. Staff at the Humphrey Street location tried to deter the woman, who lives nearby, from driving. The person was given a ride home.