Monday, Feb. 25
- At 9:55 am., police received a report of a 75-year-old Redington Street resident in severe pain. Emergency medical services were notified and the person was taken to Salem Hospital.
- At 3:38 p.m., a Rockland Street resident reported a possible crack in a furnace. The Fire Department was notified.
- At 8:12 p.m, police received a report from a New Ocean Street resident that an unwanted guest was in her apartment. The person left the apartment before police arrived. Police advised the resident that she could file a restraining order but she did not want to do so.
Tuesday, Feb. 26
- At 6:51 a.m., police received a report that two motor vehicles were broken into on Forest Avenue overnight.
- At 11:32 a.m., a woman fell down the stairs at the Hawthorne By The Sea. The woman was transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 2:15 p.m., a Salem Street resident reported harassing, threatening phone calls.
Wednesday, Feb. 27
- At 2:15 p.m., a person fell on Paradise Road and was bleeding. The person was transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 2:29 p.m., a motorist on Humphrey Street was issued a criminal summons for numerous traffic offenses. In addition the vehicle's registration had been revoked for insurance cancellation. The motor vehicle was towed from the scene.
- At 3:59 p.m., a person on Burrill Street reported losing a gold engagement ring with the inscription "Elaine to Bill." It was lost within the day.
- At 7:27 p.m., police received a report that the road was flooded on Shepard Avenue by the Beach Club. DPW was notified.