Editor's Note: These are the most recent logs we have received from Swampscott police. They cover June 10 through June 13. Previously, the most recent logs we published date to June 4. We will post the missing log entries — June 4 through June 10 — and any arrests from the same period when we receive them.
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police log:
Sunday, June 10
- At 3:19 a.m., police responded to a report of a motor vehicle accident on Humphrey Street involving a parked vehicle.
- At 9:38 p.m., a Prospect Street resident reported the theft of a kayak from the backyard.
- At 12:17 p.m., police responded to a report of a wallet being stolen from a shopper on Paradise Road.
- At 9:21 pm, a Didio Drive resident reported a coyote might be in her backyard.
- At 9:48 p.m., police confirmed a large coyote was in the Didio Drive yard. Police called animal control.
Monday, June 11
- At 10:11 a.m., an Aspen Road caller reported a theft from their home.
Tuesday, June 12
- At 9:10 a.m., a Salem Street caller reported finding two cell phones on the lawn.
- At 2:21 p.m., a doctor reported a patient who appeared drunk. The patient was taken into protective custody.
Wednesday, June 13
- At 10:56 a.m. a Burpee Road resident reported being scammed out of $100 in a phone scam.
- At 3:27 p.m., Whidden Memorial Hospital in Everett reported a dog bite at a Crossman Avenue address. Police notified the town Board of Health.
- At 7:51 p.m., police received a report of a bike being stolen from a Beach Avenue address.
The following person was arrested:
- , 33, 1 Carroll Way, Salem, was arrested June 10, and charged with assault and battery, unarmed robbery, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com