The following is an excerpt from the logs.
Thursday, Aug. 9
- At 7:27 a.m., police received a report of a motor vehicle accident at 316 Paradise Road. Fire and ambulance were dispatched to the scene.
- At 11:30 p.m., a bicyclist apparently hit the curb on Paradise Road and crashed. The person was injured and transported to the hospital.
Friday, Aug. 10
- At 6:09 a.m., a caller reported that a dog was left outside a Priscilla Road residence all night and was barking, preventing the caller from sleeping.
- At 4:54 p.m., a Swampscott police officer responded to Weatherly Drive to assist Salem police with a possible stolen vehicle, taken from Swampscott.
- At 7:16 p.m., street flooding was reported at 444 Humphrey Street.
- At 7:22 p.m., a caller reported that Stetson Avenue was flooded. Traffic was diverted and DPW notified.
- At 7:22 p.m., police received a report that Paradise Road at Franklin Avenue was impassable due to flooding.
- At 7:26 p.m., a caller reported street flooding at Banks Road and Walker Road.
- At 7:40 p.m., police received a report of street flooding at Banks Road and Farragut Road.
- At 8:05 p.m., police received a report of a disabled motor vehicle at Burrill Street and Railroad Avenue due to flooding. A tow truck was called. The water in the road has drained to the point where traffic can now pass on Burrill.
Saturday, Aug. 11
- At 12:01 a.m., police received third report from a caller about the loudness coming from Grown Ups 2 wrap party at Phillips Park. Police responded and started to disperse the large crowd.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org