The following is an excerpt from the logs.
Sunday, Aug. 26
- At 2:56 p.m., police reported that a vehicle side-swiped another vehicle at 84 Humphrey St. No injuries were reported.
- At 7:21 p.m., a person reported that he had a confrontation with his estranged sister-in-law at the . The person alleged that the sister-in-law threatened to have him killed.
- At 9:25 p.m., a victim reported being assaulted and robbed by four teens at . He was allegedly struck by an object. Three arrests. See below.
Monday, Aug. 27
- At 9:05 a.m., a Suffolk Ave. resident reported an unlocked motor vehicle was broken into overnight and a GPS was stolen.
- At 12:07 p.m., an Ingraham Terrace caller reported a breaking and entering to a vehicle.
- At 7:56 p.m., a person came into the station and reported an identity theft.
- At 8:32 p.m., a police found a Yorkie dog and notified the animal control officer. The owner was called and the Yorkie was retrieved.
- At 10:42 p.m., a Paradise Road resident reported that two teen males gave him a hard time as he was taking out his trash. He observed them continue on Paradise on foot, tearing paper signs from posts.
- At 11:04 p.m., a dog was brought to the police station. The town animal control officer was notified and took possession of the dog.
- Bradley Conrad-Woodman, 18, 53 Cloutmans Lane, Marblehead, was charged Aug. 26 with armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon and assault and battery.
- Christopher LeClerc, 18, of 2 Berkshire St., Swampscott, was charged Aug. 26 with armed robbery.
- Fiorenzo Lecce, 19, of 317 Paradise Road, Swampscott, was charged Aug. 26 with armed robbery.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.