Tuesday, Oct. 8
- 6:04 p.m., an accident took place at Berkshire Street and Paradise Road. There were minor injuries. Two operators were transported to the hospital. One vehicle was towed.
- 8:07 p.m., a tumbling injury was reported at Elm Place. The girl was tramsported to North Shore Children's Hospital for a possible shoulder injury.
- 9:13 p.m., a caller reported speaking with an elderly man who seemed confused. The man was given a ride to the train station. Police made contact with the Randolph Police Station and, in turn, a relative of the man. Arrangements were made to get the man home safely.
- At 9:12 p.m., a Boynton Street resident requested that an officer meet him at his home to make sure that an unwanted guest was not there.
- 9:40 p.m., a Rock Avenue resident reported that a ring was stolen.
- 10:43 a.m., a motorist reported lots of crushed stone had spilled on the bridge at Essex Street and Stetson Avenue.
- 11:04 a.m., two vehicles were ticketed on Humphrey Street.
- 5:09 p.m., police received a report of missing money orders from 990 Paradise Road.
- 5:48 p.m., a caller reported a past hit-and-run accident at 552 Paradise Road.