Tuesday, Nov. 27
- At 12:08 p.m., a resident reported a loud explosion. A police officer learned that a utility pole was struck at 67 Mountwood. Police learned a resident had observed a motor vehicle leave the area. Verizon and National Grid were told about the struck pole.
- At 3:35 p.m., a Cherry Court resident reported that a truck had ripped down power lines from a home.
- At 7:37 p.m., a Beach Avenue resident reported a breaking and entering of her vehicle.
- At 7:42 p.m., a Loring Avenue resident reported an unwanted guest at the apartment. The unwanted guest, a man, left.
Wednesday, Nov. 28
- At 9:56 a.m., the School Department requested a well being check for an employee who did not arrive for work.
- At 12:11 p.m., police responded to a report of a woman who was banging on car windows at the intersection of Essex Street and the Mall Access Road, asking for money. An arrest was made. No further information was available.
- At 6:02 p.m., police advised a man not to jump back and forth across the railroad tracks at the Swampscott Train Station.
Thursday, Nov. 29
- At 10:31 a.m., police responded to a report of a hit-and-run at 434 Humphrey St. A parked motor vehicle was reportedly struck.
- At 4:52 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident at 90 Humphrey St.
Friday, Nov. 30
- At 6:53 a.m., a caller in the 200 block of Burrill Street reported that it sounded like someone was throwing furniture in an apartment. The caller requested a well-being check for the apartment's occupant. Police determined it was just loud noises.
- At 12:29 p.m., an officer assisted the school resource officer serve a no trespassing order to a resistant person at a 1000-block location on Paradise Road.
- At 7:34 p.m., a past larceny was reported at a 400-block location on Paradise Road.
- At 7:42 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident at Humphrey Street and Puritan Road. No injury was reported.
- At 9:10 p.m., Swampscott police performed a breathalyzer on an OUI suspect for Marblehead police.
- At 11:07 p.m., a Morton Road caller reported her husband was verabally abusing her. The parties were advised of their rights and they declined any action.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com