- 00:01 a.m., police tried to serve a restraining order at a New Ocean Street apartment. No one answered the door.
- 00:56 a.m., a carbon monoxide alarm was going off at 34 Crossman Ave.
- 8:22 a.m., a minor motor vehicle accident was reported at Monument Avenue and Burrill Street. No injury was reported. Police helped with the exchanging of insurance info.
- 9:48 a.m., a Burrill Street resident came to the police station and reported threats, before going home to get evidence to show police.
- 10:12 a.m., a Franklin Avenue resident said she thinks her house was broken into on Monday. A jewelry box is missing from the home.
- 11:26 a.m., police charged a 17-year-old with possession of a knife over 2-1/2 inches long.
- 1 p.m., a resident reported that a tractor-trailer continued on its way after knocking down a stop sign and street sign at Pine Street and Superior Street.
- 2:01 p.m., a dispute took place between a customer and a gas station attendant at Forbes Services Station, 441 Humphrey Street. The dispute was resolved and the customer paid for the gas.