Last week we ran two polls.
Here are the results:
1) Should the town delay demolition of Cap'n Jack's Inn for up to nine months?
- Yes 48 (50%)
- No 47 (49%)
Total votes: 95
2) What is the most dangerous intersection in town?
- 1. Humphrey Street at Burrill Street and Monument Avenue 47 (58%)
- 2. Humphrey Street at Phillips Park down to Sutton Street 3 (3%)
- 3. Paradise Road, at the intersection of the Vinnin Square shopping plazas 13 (16%)
- 4. Humphrey Street at Atlantic Street 9 (11%)
- 5. Essex Street between Burpee Road and The Greenway 9 (11%)
Total votes: 81
This week we turn to the political arena for our poll.
Former State Senate Majority Leader Richard Tisei says he will officially announce his run for Congress on Tuesday.
If he were to win the GOP primary and challenge US Rep. John Tierney for the Sixth Congressional District seat, who would collect the most votes in ?