Freshmen will have the high school to themselves today and all students are scheduledon Wednesday.
Among the students walking through the school's doors this week will be 35 more students than expected, said Principal Layne Millington.
There are 16 new upperclassmen and 19 new freshmen, he said last week.
"So my numbers are growing," he said.
The principal will not have a final tally on the enrollment until
He said some of the students come from families that moved into town, some are transferring from an area charter school and, at least one student, decided against attending a private school.
The high school will also have some new faces, as well as some familiar faces in new positions.
Here is a list as presented on the high school website:
- Lytania Mackey Dean of Students
- Jon Flanagan Athletic Director
- Emily Zotto Guidance Director
- Jennifer Magary Guidance Counselor
- Silvia Sol Gomez Foreign Language
- Jessica Gahm-Diaz Foreign Language Content Leader
- Jeannette Maria English Language Learners (ELL)
- Richard Maestranzi Social Studies
- Richard Leonard STEM/Robotics
- Robert Ellis Physics
- Paul Korchari Biology
- Scott Winship Music/Marching Band
- Candace DelMastro School Psychologist/Adjustment Counselor
- Linda Baldini Special Education
- Joanne Hingston Special Education
- Christine Dzedulionis Special Education