1) Newsbit of the Day: Closed today for Labor Day
- Town Offices
2) Swampscott School News: At the student services position will be held by Lisa Rostoff, who is replacing Christine Dzedulionis
3) Food For Thought: The fact that man knows right from wrong proves his intellectual superiority to other creatures; but the fact that he can do wrong proves his moral inferiority to any creature that cannot. Mark Twain
4) Weather Watch: The National Weather Service is predicting a sunny day with a high near 74.
5) Business Listing Watch: VIDEO: Businesses: Time to Claim Your Listing on Patch! It's Free! And Comes With Extra Cheese!
Business owners can claim listings in Patch Places to better promote their business and inform readers.
Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.