Anibal Sanchez (14 - 8, 2.57) is on the bump for Detroit, and Jon Lester (15-8, 3.75) for Boston.
Who's set to win? Check out what our Boston Patch readers are saying and then let us know what you think.
Hear the play by play on WEEI (93.7 FM) or listen online.
- The Landing: The bar side of The Landing Restaurant is a great place to catch a Patriots game. Flat screen televisions located throughout the bar are angled so that no matter where a patron is sitting, the game action is right in front of them. So consider stopping by this Front Street bar Wednesday night to see if our Patriots are headed to the AFC Championship game.
- Three Cod Tavern: The Three Cod Tavern on Pleasant Street is always full of fans captivated by a row of well-placed flat-screen televisions behind the bar. Whether the home team is winning or losing, the Three Cod is a great place to get comfortable for the big game and talk with some local fans who really know what they're talking about.
- Maddie's Sail Loft: Although it is often crowded quarters at Maddie's, the atmosphere during a Patriots game is electric. Whether it be downstairs or upstairs, Maddie's Sail Loft on State Street is a great option for a local resident looking for a place where they can cheer on the Patriots and high-five a couple of new friends during the game.
- Hungry Betty's Bar & Grille: Hungry Betty's located on the second floor above Dunkin' Donuts in Village Plaza has a wide variety of gourmet menu items that would be a perfect compliment to an action-packed Patriots game. Five large flat-screen televisions behind the bar are a great way to stay up-to-the-minute on game action while taking in a meal and a drink with friends.
- Uno Chicago Grill at 970 Paradise Road. The lounge has 10 televisions and the dining room 5. A large crowd of regulars will be among the fans in the house. 781-595-8667
- Swampscott VFW Post 1240 at 8 Pine St. will be cheering for the Patriots as the game plays on their three televisions. The post will serve snacks and put out a cold plate. People who want watch the game and sign in as a guest of the Post are welcome to do so. 781-599-1240
Tavern in the Square in Salem
- Interested in catching the game at Tavern in the Square with televisions everywhere in sight? We recommend staking out your seat of choice early.