1) Newsbit of the Day: The Steeves triplets, 5-year-olds Fiona, Hannah and Mia, and their mom, Marcie, of Lynn, stand for a group photo on Burrill Street after leaving the Swampscott library on Friday. Off-camera in a baby seat was the triplet's baby brother, Dylan, an infant.
Marcie got each of her children two books and a video. She got the 1950 Dr. Seuss book If I Ran the Zoo to read aloud to the three of them. There's less time for individual readings with triplets so she does group readings. Here is the beginning of If I Ran the Zoo:
"It's a pretty good zoo,
Said young Gerald McGrew
"And the fellow who runs it,
Seems proud of it, too."
2) Swampscott Scholars: 2012 Swampscott High graduate Gillian Dilisio received the Paradise Gym & Fitness Scholarship.
3) Bit of Ali (Muhammad): "If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize."
4) Weather Watch: The National Weather Service is forecasting a sunny day with a high near 48.
5) Business Listing Watch: VIDEO:
Businesses: Time to Claim Your Listing on Patch! It's Free! And Comes With Extra Cheese!
Business owners can claim listings in Patch Places to better promote their business and inform readers.