Youth With Alcohol and Possible B&E
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs. Where charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
Wednesday, Nov. 7
- At 8:17 a.m., a motorist reported to police that a black El Camino struck a parked motor vehicle at 90 Humphrey Street and continued to Lynn.
- At 1:16 p.m., two complaints were requested by the school resource officer at the high school for two youths in possession of alcohol.
- At 1:34 p.m., an Atlantic Avenue resident reported hearing the downstairs door slam while she was alone in the upstairs. Possible breaking and entering. Police carried out a walk-through at the residence and found that the home was secure.
- At 4:56 p.m., a caller reported a motor vehicle being operated erratically on Paradise Road as it turned on to Longwood Drive.
- At 8:04 p.m., a caller reported receiving suspicious emails.
- At 8:40 p.m., a Berkshire Street resident reported that a GPS device was stolen from a vehicle parked in the driveway.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org