Unneighborly Trash Stash Reported on Paradise
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs. Where charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
Saturday, Sept. 22
- At 6:21 p.m., a caller reported youth throwing rocks at the Machon School and being very loud.
Sunday, September 23
- At 11:22 a.m., police and fire units responded to a motor vehicle accident at 63 Burrill St.
- At 6:08 p.m., police received a report of a breaking and entering into a vehicle earlier while it was parked at Whole Foods Market.
Monday, Sept. 24
- At 9:39 a.m., a Franklin Avenue caller reported a checkbook was stolen from the residence.
- At 9 p.m., a police officer reported finding money during a park and walk at the Swampscott Rail Station. The money was documented and locked up at the station.
- At 9:35 p.m., a Paradise Road caller reported an ongoing problem with bagged trash being placed by a neighbor in front of her home. The caller is concerned the garbage will put her over the town's limit for bagged trash. The officer noted that a neighbor, indeed, was putting trash in front of the caller's home.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.