Breaking and Entering Turns Into Unwanted Guest
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs. Where charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
Wednesday, Jan. 30
- At 00:28 a.m., police received a report of a breaking and entering through a window on Cherry Court. Turned out it was an unwanted guest, a 25 year-old Lynn man who was known to the Cherry Court caller. There was no damage to the window or the door. The unwanted got in a taxi for a ride to his home on Linden Street.
- At 00:56 a.m., police received a report of a flash outside on Cherry Street. The reporter was uncertain if it was gunfire or an explosion. Any party responsible for the occurence was gone upon police's arrival.
- At 1:45 a.m., police received a report of a motor vehicle breaking and entering by someone in a maroon hoodie.
- At 1:59 a.m., police received a report of an unconscious person who was not breathing on Foster Road. The person was transported to Salem Hospital. Police detectives were notified.
- At 8:57 a.m., a caller requested a well-being check on a resident on Minerva Street. The person in question was in Mass General Hospital.
- At 10:34 a.m., police received a call from a woman on Palmer Avenue who said she felt like she was going to pass out. The phone disconnected. Dispatch notified an ambulance.
- At 11:22 a.m., police received a report of identification theft on Stanley Road.
- At 11:51 a.m., Nahant police requested help responding to a breaking and entering that was in progress.
- At 3:38 p.m., a person fell at 450 Paradise Road, the Swampscott Mall, and struck her head and had a bloody nose. The patient was transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 8:58 p.m., a pedestrian was reportedly hit by a motor vehicle at Burrill Street and Essex Street. The fire department was notified.