Two Arrests in Two Days
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs. Where charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
Monday, Dec. 10
- At 4:08 p.m., police arrested a man for receiving stolen property. See arrest log below.
- At 7:02 p.m., a caller reported slashed tires on Ellis Road.
- At 9:04 p.m., a clerk had a counterfeit bill at CVS.
- At 11:10 p.m., a resident on New Ocean Street reported that there were two individuals in her apartment who were refusing to leave. Both parties were sent on their way.
Tuesday, Dec. 12
- At 00:30 a.m., police arrested an unwanted guest for destruction of property at an Elmwood address. See arrest log below.
- At 00:44 a.m., a caller reported a woman who was 27 weeks pregnant complained of contractions at a residence on The Greenway. She was transported to Brigham & Women's Hospital.
- at 4:46 p.m., a caller reported seeing a hit-and-run accident outside Panera Bread on Paradise Road.
- At 4:08 p.m. on Dec. 10, police arrested Christopher Mullins, 21, of 58 Pine St., charging him with receiving stolen property with a value in excess of $250.
- At 00:30 a.m. on Dec. 11. police arrested Tighg Taylor, 21, of 3 Elmwood Road, and charged him with malicious destruction of property in excess of $250.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com