Three Alcohol Related Arrests
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs. Where charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs.
Thursday, Sept. 20
- At 6:40 a.m., a Suffolk Avenue caller reported an aggressive dog was repeatedly off his leach.
- At 1:16 p.m., an Allen Road caller reported that a dog has been barking outside all day. The dog was brought inside.
- At 1:26 p.m., an Essex Terrace caller reported that a white woman in her 20s was begging for money.
- At 2:31 p.m., a second caller reported that a woman was asking for money.
- At 2:55 p.m., a third person reported that a woman asked him for money on Essex Street.
- At 6:42 p.m., police received a report of youth on the Phillips Park basketball court drinking from a case of beer between two garbage cans. Three people arrested. See below.
- At 7:07 p.m., police received a call from a mom about an assaultive son.
- At 7:54 p.m., police received a call from a motorist about another car being all over the road including the opposite lane on Lynn Shore Drive. The caller said a bottle was thrown from the vehicle and it turned on to Monument Avenue.
- Fiorenzo Lecce, 19, 317 Paradise Road, Swampscott was chagred with being a minor in possession of liquor.
- Joseph Dilisio, 21, 1050 Humphrey St., Swampscott was charged with providing liquor to minors and drinking in public.
- Christopher Leclerc, 18, 2 Berkshire St., Swampscott was charged with being a minor in possession of liquor and drinking in public.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com
Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.