Stolen Sneakers and Identity Theft
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs. Where charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
Wednesday, Feb. 13
- At 7:47 a.m., police received a report of a motor vehicle accident at Burrill Street and Columbia Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 9:13 a.m., police received a report of identity theft/credit card fraud from an Aspen Road caller.
- At 12:22 p.m., an Erie Street caller reported that someone had opened up a phone account without his knowldege.
- At 2:26 p.m., police received a report that several people were shoveling snow into the street on King Street.
Thursday, Feb. 14
- At 7:43 a.m., an 86-year-old woman was having seizures on Puritan Road. She was transported to the hospital.
- At 9:16 a.m., police received a report that sneakers were stolen at the Middle School.
- At 9:43 a.m., a Morton Road resident reported a case of identity theft.
- At 12:21 p.m., police received a report that an elderly man had fallen inside a home on Middlesex Avenue.
- At 1:24 p.m., police received a report from a Littles Point caller saying two checks were stolen from her and cashed.
- At 3:08 p.m., a loose dog reportedly tried to attack another dog on Shepard Street near the Beach Club.
- At 8:20 p.m., police took Jacynda Bryant, 25, into custody on a warrant. She was arrested at Dilisio Road and Essex Street.
Friday, Feb. 15
- At 7:26 a.m., police received a report that a Phillips Avenue person had fallen on a bathtub and received facial injuries. The Fire Department was notified.