Smashed Windows and a Flag Pole Ripped Down
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs. Where charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
Wednesday, Sept. 26
- At 9:31 a.m., an Atlantic Avenue resident asked police for help with an intoxicated person, requesting that the person's car keys be taken away from her.
- At 10:10 a.m., a resident on Shaw Road reported that someone had ripped his flag pole from its column overnight.
- At 10:36 a.m., police noted having a warrant for the apprehension of a Berkshire Street resident.
- At 3:01 p.m., a Palmer Avenue resident reported having a stove fire. However, she was able to put out the fire. Firefighters responded.
- At 6:49 p.m., a New Ocean Street resident reported vandalism to the property. Police spoke with all the tenants in what appeared to be a neighbor dispute.
- At 11:33 p.m., a Marblehead caller reported that a motor vehicle was struck by a tan Honda Accord then fled into Swampscott on Attlantic Avenue.
- At 11:58 p.m., police received a report of a man on Humphrey Street fleeing in a green Camry toward Red Rock after windows were smashed and the trunk was popped on a vehicle.
Thursday, September 27
- At 12:48 a.m., police received a call from a Marblehead resident whose 14-year-old daughter was missing. The caller refused to call Marblehead police because of past disagreements with the department. Swampscott police notified MPD and advised them of the report.
- At 2:18 a.m., police received a report of a past motor vehicle breaking and entering on Sargent Road.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com
Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.