Hit and Runs and Heavy Metal
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs. Where charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
Saturday, Dec. 1
- At 1:26 p.m., a Roy Street resident reported six to eight guys trespassing, sitting in front of the address.
- At 2:07 p.m., a motor vehicle accident took place at 1006 Paradise Road. An injured woman was transported to the hospital.
- At 5:06 p.m., a motor vehicle accident was reported at 141 Humphrey St. No imjuries were reported.
- At 8 p.m., a missing person was found at Burrill Street and Paradise Road.
- At 10:50 p.m., police arrested a man for OUI by the corner of Farragut Road and Paradise Road. See arrest log below.
Sunday, Dec. 2
- At 00:57 a.m., a caller reported that a neighbor on Middlesex Avenue was playing electric guitar loudly.
- At 11:27 a.m., a Puritan Road resident reported heavy damage to his wall from a hit-and-run motor vehicle incident.
- At 1:39 p.m., police received a report that youth were breaking windows at the rehabilitation building at 330 Paradise Road.
- At 9:47 p.m., police responded to a report of a man going through the trash at a Boynton Street address.
- At 10:50 p.m. on Dec 1, police arrested Hector Rodriguez, 48, of 10 Albany St., Lynn charging him with OUI and negligent operation of a vehicle.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com