Swampscott Youth Rush the Grown Ups 2 Movie Set
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs. Where charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs.
Saturday, Aug. 11
- At 3:04 p.m., a King Street resident reported that her house was broken into while she was away.
- At 8:21 p.m., a caller reported people yelling at each other on the second floor above Cindy's Superette on Humphrey Street. Police responded and found out that it was a religious ceremony taking place.
- At 8:33 p.m., a Longwood Drive caller reported an ongoing problem with young people continually ringing her doorbell.
- At 10:59 p.m., a Dale Street resident reported a bat in the residence. The town animal control officer responded and removed the bat from the residence.
Sunday, Aug. 12
- At 4:58 p.m., a caller reported to police that she had been physically assaulted at a Shackle Way home in Swampscott.
- At 10:02 p.m., a Longwood Drive caller reported that young people were causing a disturbance in the street and around homes.
Monday, Aug. 13
- At 5:44 a.m., a caller from Stetson avenue reported that someone had poured paint on his car overnight.
- At 10:32 a.m., police received a report that a car on Shelton Road had been covered in paint.
- At 9:24 p.m., a Longwood Drive caller requested a police presence to deter youth from causing disturbances at her residence.
- At 9:26 p.m., a security guard at the Phillips Park movie set reported that 10 to 15 young people were running onto the movie set and had to be chased out by security.
- At 9:56 p.m., a security guard at the Phillips Park movie set said there were about 20 young people on the set running around and refusing to leave.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com