Motorcycle Stolen And Found
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs. Where charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs.
Monday, Aug. 20
- At 3:16 p.m., a person shopping at Whole Foods grocery store reported someone stole her pocketbook at the store.
- At 5:42 p.m., police arrested a man on Essex Street for operating a vehicle with a suspended license. (See arrest details below.)
- At 8:27 p.m., a caller reported that occupants of a motor vehicle had egged her son's motor vehicle on Burpee Road.
- At 9:22 p.m., police received a report of a man in a white car with New Jersey or New York plates passing a gun to a woman in the back seat. There was a baby in the car. The incident was reported at 565 Humphrey Street, the address of the Bertram House. Someone associated with the house asked the man to leave.
- At 9:58 p.m., police received a report of a group causing a disturbance on Highland Place.
Tuesday, Aug. 21
- At 2:26 a.m., an Essex Street person reported a barking dog. It is reportedly an ongoing problem.
- At 6:45 a.m., a Sampson Avenue caller reported a motorcycle was stolen from the backyard some time last night.
- At 8:33 a.m., a Duncan Terrace caller reported that he found a motorcycle in his backyard. The motorcycle does not belong to him.
- Gennaro Strangie, 48, of 52 Friend St., Lynn was arrested on a warrant on a charge of driving a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org