Church Tagged With Graffiti
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs. Where charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs.
Tuesday, Aug. 14
- At 8:08 a.m., police received a report of a man acting suspiciously in Town Hall — an ongoing situation.
- At 1:29 p.m., a party came to the police station and reported a hit and run to his motor vehicle at Beach Bluff Avenue and Manton Road.
- At 4:07 p.m., a caller reported that the Unitarian Universalist Church at 101 Forest Avenue had been tagged with graffiti and otherwise vandalized.
- At 7:36 p.m., a woman reported a domestic situation on Humphrey Street. The woman left the residence for a Beach Bluff Avenue residence and called police. Police requested an EMS for the woman and sought the suspect.
- At 9:13 p.m., an accident involving a motorcycle and a car took place at 10 Paradise Road in front of the Mobil Station. It turned out the accident was in Salem. Swampscott polcie assisted with traffic on the Swampscott side of the town line.
Wednesday, Aug. 15
- At 12:24 a.m., police responded to a residential alarm activation on a basement window. Police checked inside and outside the home and everything was OK.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com