Owl Visits Millett Home and Needle on Puritan
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs. Where charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
Wednesday, Nov. 14
- At 6:25 a.m., Swampscott police received a report that a car was broken into overnight on Puritan Avenue and damage was done to the ignition.
- At 4:56 p.m., two vehicles got in an accident at Ellis Road and Paradise Road. Both vehicles were towed from the scene.
- At 7:53 p.m., a resident brought a hypodermic needle to the police station for safe disposal. The needle was found on Puritan Road.
Thursday, Nov. 15
- At 6:48 a.m., a Kensington Lane caller reported receiving a call from someone she has a restraining order against. It was unknown whether the restraining order had been served as of yet.
- At 12:04 p.m., police received a report of a barking dog on Rockland Street. The dog was reportedly barking for one hour.
Friday, Nov. 16
- At 1:44 p.m., a Millett Lane caller reported that an owl was possibly injured. It was on a railing by the home's breezeway.
- At 2:16 p.m., a Crescent Street caller reported a disturbance.
- At 7:17 p.m., Swampscott police went to the door of an Essex Street home to ask the resident to contact Marblehead police regarding the resident's daughter. No one was home. Police were to try to reach the parent later.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com