Noisy Roof and Former Neighbor Breaks Into Home
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs. Where charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
Tuesday, Dec. 11
- At 5:26 a.m., police received a report of possible early morning construction at a Tupelo Road home. The noise was coming from a newly constructed roof and due to the wind. The building inspector was notified.
- At 6:03 a.m., The traffic light at Blaney and Humphrey keeps cycling through the walk cycle. The signal needs to be serviced and was set in the flash mode.
Wednesday, Dec. 12
- At 9:34 a.m., police received a report of identity theft from a person on Ingalls Terrace.
- At 5:26 p.m., police received a report of a lost wallet.
- At 11:15 p.m., a female shoplifter at CVS fled in a vehicle. The registration of the car in which she fled came back as belonging to a Danvers resident.
- At 11:34 p.m., police received a report from the 100-block of Essex Street about a former neighbor breaking into a home earlier Wednesday.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org