More Car Break-Ins in Town
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs. Where charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
Saturday, Dec. 22
- At 9:26 a.m., a caller reported her vehicle had been broken into on Puritan Lane.
- At 9:38 a.m., police received a report that a pit bull was loose on Little's Point Lane. The animal control officer was notified.
- At 11:16 a.m., an Atlantic Avenue resident found a purse that may have been taken in a past breaking and entering.
- At 2:26 p.m., police received a report that a motor vehicle was broken into in the Whole Foods Market parking lot.
- At 2:49 p.m., a hawk flew into Whole Foods Market.
- At 3:16 p.m., a Stanley Road caller requested to see an officer regarding a case of identity theft.
- At 3:55 p.m., a Neighborhood Road caller reported that two men came to the door, knocked and fled in a black Lincoln Town Car.
- At 11:17 p.m., police responded to a report of a breaking and entering to a vehicle on Elmwood Road.