Man Harassing Women and Fraud
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs. Where charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
Wednesday, Dec. 12
- At 11:15 p.m., a female shoplifter at CVS fled in a vehicle. The registration of the car in which she fled came back as belonging to a Danvers resident.
- At 11:34 p.m., police received a report from the 100-block of Essex Street about a former neighbor breaking into a home earlier Wednesday.
Thursday, Dec. 13
- At 5:53 a.m., an elderly Orchard Circle resident was transported to Salem hospital for a possible heart attack.
- At 8:53 a.m., an 87-year-old Paradise Road man fell and was bleeding and was transported to the hospital.
- At 9:16 a.m., a minor car accident was reported in the Starbucks parking lot at 1006 Paradise Road.
- At 12:33, a delivery truck reportedly took down utility lines at 40 Monument Ave. and left the area.
- At 4:20 p.m., a Stanley Road resident reported fraudulent charges to a Paypal account.
- At 6:38 p.m., police secured the building at 330 Paradise Road after clearing the entire building. There were indications that youth were hanging out in the back.
- At 7:07 p.m., police received a report of a young male harassing women who were walking on Essex Street.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com