Man Arrested on 9 Motor Vehicle Related Charges
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs. Where charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
Wednesday, Oct. 17
- At 8:28 a.m., police made a motor vehicle stop at Burpee Terrace and Burpee Road. Operator is arrested on multiple motor vehicle-related charges and on warrant charges. See below.
- At 10:09 a.m., police and fire responded to an accident at 900 Paradise Road involving a motor vehicle and a motor scooter. A patient was transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 11:36 a.m., a Columbia Street business reported receiving fraudulent checks.
- At 2:10 p.m., Action ambulance requested help with the transport of a patient at the treatment and trauma center on Paradise Road.
- At 6:40 p.m., police responded to a report of an alarm activitation that turned out to be the breaking and entering of a motor vehicle at Puritan Park.
- Alfredo Lopez, 23, 40 High Rock St., Lynn, was charged with driving an unregistered, uninspected, uninsured vehicle without a license to operate a motor vehicle. The registration was revoked, as well. In addition, he was arrested on warrant charges for driving an unregistered, uninsured motor vehicle without a driver's license. In addition there was an oustanding warrant charge for concealing a number plate.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com
Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.