Indecent Exposure and Wife Wants Husband Out of House
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs. Where charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
Saturday, Nov. 10
- At 10:52 a.m., neighbors on Littles Point Lane involved in dispute over trees, debris from trees. The neighbors were gone upon police's arrival.
- At 10:58 a.m., a Pine Street caller reported two men walking on Superior Street, possibly drunk, heading towards Lynn. One of the men was arrested for charges including urinating in public (see Arrest Log below for more info.)
- At 12:32 p.m., police received a report of a tree service worker cutting his leg with a chainsaw at 107 Aspen Road. The man was transported by Lynn fire to Salem Hospital.
- At 1:23 p.m., police received a report of an unknown male banging on a door at 70 Beach Ave. Police told the man to not go on the property.
- At 5:04 p.m., police received a report from Roy Street about items taken from a motor vehicle overnight. It was determined that the vehicle had been vandalized.
- At 5:38 p.m., a Hanover Street husband called police to say his wife wanted him out of the house. The caller wanted to see police.
- 5:58 p.m., police received a report of a possibly drunk man walking at Elm Place and Essex Street.
- At 11:04 p.m., police received a second report about loud music in the Bay View Avenue area. Police shut down the party for the night.
- Stanislav Zhdanov, 28, of 15 Seymour Ave. in Lynn was arrested on charges of indecent exposure, disorderly conduct and urinating in public.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org