Homes and Cars Vandalized
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs. Where charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
Sunday, Oct. 21
- At 12:56 p.m., police received a report from a caller who said a pedestrian under the influence was yelling at other walkers in the area of Salem Street.
- At 2:27 p.m., police responded to a report of a motorcyclist down at the Marblehead town line.
- At 3:59 p.m., police received a report of vandalism, a broken window, on Green Street.
- At 4:15 p.m., a person found a wallet in a shopping cart at Stop & Go and turned it in to police.
- At 7:19 p.m., police received a report of someone breaking into a car at the Swampscott Mall and stealing an iPad.
Monday, Oct. 22
- At 12:16 a.m., police received a report of vandalism to a motor vehicle at the Swampscott Mall.
- At 5:08 p.m., police received a report of someone throwing rocks at a house on Archer Street.
- At 5:38 p.m., police received a report of a capped syringe found on the beach at Puritan Road. Police collected the syringe.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com
Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.