Hit and Run and Missing Bag
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs. Where charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
Monday, Nov. 12
- At 9:36 a.m., police received a report of a found hypodermic needle on Essex Street.
- At 1:18 p.m., a Pine Street husband was unable to move his neck or head. He was transported to the hospital by ambulance.
- At 7:51 p.m. police received a report of lights being on and music playing at a Forest Avenue ballfield. Police were diverted to a medical emergency on Glen Road.
Tuesday, Nov. 13
- At 5:50 a.m., a Stanley Road caller reported that a package that was delivered was missing from the house.
- At 11:10 a.m., police received a report from a person who was hit by a motor vehicle while walking in a crosswalk at Burpee and Essex earlier in the day. The motor vehicle reportedly left the scene.
- At 4:18 p.m., a caller from the The Greenway reported threats.
- At 7:22 p.m., police responded to a report from a customer who said his wife went into Mashalls department store with a bag and now the bag was missing.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org