Five Things to Know: The Jewish Community Center is Open to Everyone Today
Essential daily information at a glance.
Here are five things to know for your Christmas Day in Swampscott:
1) The JCC is Open: If your family is like mine, your Christmas Eve meal alone was enough to pack on a few pounds. Today the Jewish Community Center of the North Shore is open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. with a variety of activities. Open to everyone!
2) Newsbit of the Day: Other than the JCC, not much is open in or near Swampscott today. Dunkin' Donuts, at least until 1 p.m., are open. Here's a full list of what's open and closed.
3) Swampscott Scholars: Kudos to Francis Legere, winner of the David Sherman Rotary Scholarship.
4) Weather Watch: Good chance of a White Christmas. Snow and sleet likely, mainly in the morning. Snow and sleet accumulation around an inch. Near steady temperature in the lower 30s.
5) Add An Event to the Swampscott Patch Calendar: Maybe your church is hosting a special speaker. Or your school has a fundraiser. If it's of interest to other Swampscott residents, Swampscott Patch is a great way to get the word out. Here's the link for putting an item in the calendar.
Engage with your neighbors on Swampscott Patch: