Break-Ins and Thefts
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs. Where charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
Wednesday, Dec. 19
- At 11:03 a.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Paradise Road by Sovereign Bank. No injuries reported.
- At 11:47 a.m., police received a report from a caller who said there was a past breaking and entering at his mother's house on Parsons Drive.
- At 11:57 a.m., police received a report of vandalism to a motor vehicle at Marshalls on Paradise Road.
- At 3:07 p.m., police received a report that a motor vehicle was broken into on Crescent Street.
Thursday, Dec. 20
- At 12:43 p.m., police received a report of an ongoing neighbor problem on Lewis Road.
- At 6:55 p.m., a relative of a missing man filed a report at the police station saying the last time he was heard from was Dec. 10 and the last location was in Mexico.
- At 7:345 p.m., a tenant from the 300-block of Humphrey Street reported that the landlord's daughter entered the tenant's apartment without permission.
Friday, Dec. 21
- At 7:11 a.m., a caller from the 400-block of Puritan Road reported that the side window of a motor vehicle was smashed and a purse stolen.
- At 9:41 a.m., police received a call from Dennison Avenue, reporting a van was broken into.
- At 11:31 a.m., the school resource officer responded to a disturbance at the high school.
- At 4:01 p.m., a Puritan Road caller reported his motor vehicle was broken into and items were stolen.
- At 11:17 p.m., a woman turned in a purse she found at Wal-Mart in Lynn.