Bones Found on the Beach
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs. Where charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
Tuesday, Nov. 6
- At 9:25 a.m., police checked on a mother's well being on Shelton Road. There may have been a domestic altercation between the mother and her adult son.
- At 11:52 a.m., a party came to the police station to report a violation of a restraining order on Kensington Lane.
- At 12:54 p.m., a person came to the police station with bones found on Phillips Beach. A police officer was going to meet the person at the location, 199 Ocean Ave., where the bones were found. Detectives were notified. (The bones are believed to be from a marine animal, according to police.)
- At 4:29 p.m., police notified the Fire Department about an apparent underground leak at 215 Paradise Road where a natural gas smell was in the air.
- At 6:47 p.m., a caller reported a car window was smashed while it was parked on Humphrey Street near the Lynn city line.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com
Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.