Barking Dog and Beer
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs. Where charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs.
Tuesday, Aug. 28
- At 12:55 p.m., a resident reported a transformer explosion and power outage on Bristol Avenue. Police notified National Grid.
- At 4:05 p.m., a caller reported an elderly man in a motor vehicle possibly drinking beer while driving on Monument Avenue.
- At 8:17 p.m., a caller reported a motor vehicle was broken into on Humphrey Street by Red Rock Bistro.
- At 8:19 pm. a caller reported a passport being stolen form a Humphrey Street mailbox.
- At 11:24 p.m., a Priscilla Road caller reported a barking dog in a Hemingway Road backyard. Police responded and said no one answered the door at the residence and the dog was barking in the yard.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.