2 OUI Arrests and Snowballs
The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police logs. Where charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
Saturday, Dec. 29
- At 8:47 a.m., police responded to a report of a Lewis Road home being egged and toilet papered.
- At 11;13 a.m., police attempted to carry out a well-being check on Foster Road in connection with a disturbing Facebook post saying the person had a gun. The individual in question had moved.
- At 5:42 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Paradise Road. Police arrested Roxanne Nai, 45, of 32 Hancock St., Salem, MA, charging her with OUI and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- At 8:14 p.m., police responded to a report of a hand sticking out of a trunk in the parking lot by Chipotle's at the Swampscott Mall.
- At 9:51 p.m., police investigated a breaking and entering at the former Aviv Center on Paradise Road.
Sunday, Dec. 30
- At 1:18 a.m., Swampscott police assisted state police with a motor vehicle stop by CVS on Paradise Road. Police arrested Margaret Wallace, 22, of 36 Wentworth Ave., #1, Lowell, MA, charging her with OUI.
- At 9:37 a.m., police received a report of vandalism to a Walker Road residence. The front steps had been knocked loose from the home.
- At 5:46 p.m., a caller reported that young people were throwing snowballs at passing cars on Paradise Road near Parsons Drive.
- At 7:27 p.m., Young people were throwing snowballs at a car by 330 Paradise Road. The officer will contact the youths' parents.