New Balance Fittings - Swampscott Baseball/Softball Athletes and Coaches
Greetings All Baseball/Softball Athletes and Coaches,
Swampscott Little League is proud to bring you special baseball cleat and coach's shoe offerings from New Balance and Boston Team Sports.
Fittings will be available ONLY this Saturday, April 2, 2011 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM at the Swampscott High School Cafeteria, 200 Essex Street, Swampscott, but we need to hear from you in advance if you are interested in attending. We will only be able to hold this event if enough people express an interest in coming. Please send reply to email@example.com as soon as possible.
Please take a look at the benefits of going with New Balance below and look through the attached pdf New Balance Baseball Catalog for 2011 to see if you might want to take part in this special one-day event.
Here are the benefits of going with New Balance:
1. Very aggressive team discount pricing ranging between 40% and 48% with SHIPPING INCLUDED!!.
For example, here is the retail pricing along with the discounted pricing available:
MB1103 (low) is $54, RETAIL: $90
MB1103 (mid) is $57- RETAIL: $95
MB823 (low) is $42, RETAIL: $70
MB823 (mid) is $45 - RETAIL: $75
MB807 (low) is $45 - RETAIL: $75
YB403 low/mid is $25 - RETAIL: $43 FOR LOW, $48 FOR MID
2. ALL MODELS COME IN VARIED WIDTHS, INCLUDING D-MEDIUM WIDTH AND 2E- WIDE WIDTH (GIRLS CLEATS CAN BE SIZED TO BOYS TPU MODEL 823, USUALLY DOWN 1-1 1/2 SIZES)
3. OUR WIDE SHOES ARE BUILT ON A WIDER SOLE/LAST AND HAVE A WIDER UPPER
4. 20% OF THE MAJOR LEAGUERS WILL BE WEARING NEW BALANCE SHOES. IT IS
QUICKLY BECOMING ONE OF THE HOTTEST CLEATS ON THE MARKET.
5. LIGHTEST WEIGHT BASEBALL CLEAT EVER PRODUCED BY NEW BALANCE
6. BOSTON BASED COMPANY
Please reply as soon as possible to this notice if you are interested in attending this special event featuring New Balance Cleats and Shoes at special discount prices. We will only be able to hold this event if enough people express an interest in coming. Please send reply to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Feel free to call Jeff Rubin, Treasurer, Swampscott Little League at: 617-240-8757 if you have any questions.